process personal data. The protection of your privacy is of utmost importance to us.
therefore compliance with the legal provisions on data protection is a matter of course for us.
data protection is a matter of course for us.
Name and contact details of the responsible company:
Represented by Managing Director: Jens Jokschat
Großer Grasbrook 9
Phone: +49 40 228672 773
Data Privacy Officer
If you have any questions about our data protection measures, the processing of your data or regarding the protection of your data subject rights, you can reach us and our data protection officer as follows:
External Data Privacy Officer
represented by Prof. Dr. Christoph Bauer
Große Bleichen 21, 20354 Hamburg
For all questions and concerns regarding your data, please contact email@example.com
Should you wish to communicate directly with our data protection officer
(for example, because you have a particularly sensitive request), please contact him or her by mail, as communication by e-mail can always have security vulnerabilities. Please indicate in the request that your concern relates to the company PrimeUp GmbH.
Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable individual. This includes the following categories of personal data that we process:
- Log files containing information about your visit to our website
- Your contact details (such as first and last name, address, email address,telephone number)
- Your correspondence with us
- Online identifiers (such as cookie IDs, IP addresses, advertising IDs)
- customer data (such as billing data, user profiles, address).
Genereal information on cookies:
A cookie is a text file with an identification number that is transmitted to the user’s computer and stored website together with the other data actually requested is transmitted to the user’s computer and stored there. The file is kept there for later access and serves to authenticate the user. Since cookies are only simple files and not executable programs, they do not pose any danger to the computer.
Already active cookies can be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. In this case, cookies from partner companies may also be stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies).
Session cookies are used for the duration of a session and are then automatically deleted when the
deleted when the executing browser is closed. They ensure, for example
ensure that video and audio files can be played, that your user entries can be
are temporarily stored during the input time and thus the user friendliness is improved.
Persistent cookies remain on your terminal device after you close the browser. These cookies can, for example, store your user preferences, such as language settings, and analyze user behavior on our website. The storage period of persistent cookies corresponds to the respective runtime of the individual cookie. Afterwards, they are automatically deleted.
Purposes of use
We process your data for the following purposes:
- In order to offer you the possibility of a contact request via our contact form
- for correspondence with you,
- for advertising purposes, such as sending you our newsletter,
- for quality assurance and statistics
- to provide our services, such as downloads of white papers
- for your participation in our competitions
- for your participation in our events
- for your participation in our surveys
- for consideration of your application
We rely on the following legal bases for processing your data:
- Your consent, if you have given us such consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a)
- the implementation of our legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO)
The purpose of processing your data is to protect the following legitimate interests:
- the improvement of our offer
- the protection of our systems against misus
- the compilation of statistics
- marketing purposes
- the storage of our correspondence with you
Requirement or obligation to provide data
Unless expressly stated, the provision of your data is not required or obligatory.
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy.
We store your data
- if you have consented to the processing at most until you withdraw your revoke your consent
- if we need the data to fulfill a legal obligation, at most as long as the legal obligation with you exists
- if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest, at most as long as your interest in deletion or anonymization does not outweigh this
- if there are legal obligations to retain data, until the end of the
In order to be able to display fonts on our website, we use the service
Google Fonts of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow Street, Dublin, D04
E5W5, Ireland. When you visit our website, a connection is established with the servers of
Google servers. Google also receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address.
We use the Google Analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4
Barrow Street, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland. Cookies are used to collect and analyze usage data on our website so that we can optimize and improve our offer. We use the anonymization extension “_anonym” to anonymize the IP address. anonymization extension “_anonymizeIp()”.
You can object to the collection and storage of data by Google at any time with effect for the future. To do so, follow this link and install the add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de oder https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-analytics-opt-
We use the LinkedIn Insight Tag service of LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland.
LinkedIn processes personal data to generate reports of campaigns, track conversions, clicks as well as advertisements outside our website (retargeting).
You can object to the collection and storage of data by LinkedIn at any time with effect for the future. To do so, follow this opt-out link: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting opt-out
We use plugins on our website from Borlabs, Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein,
Transmission to third countries
There is a data transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area. We only transfer personal data to third countries where the EU Commission has confirmed an adequate level of protection or where we can ensure the careful handling of personal data through contractual agreements or other suitable guarantees, such as certifications or proven compliance with international security standards.
- USA (Standard Contractual Clauses)
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- To request information about the processing of your data, as well as to receive a
copy of your personal data. Among other things, you can request information about the purposes of processing, the categories of categories of personal data that are processed, the recipients of the data (if a transfer takes place), the duration of storage or the criteria for
the determination of the duration
- to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and
and machine-readable format or to transmit it to another
- rectify your data. Should your personal data be incomplete
be incomplete, you have the right, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to
To complete the data
- to have your data erased or blocked
- to have the processing restricted
- to object to the processing of your data
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for the future
and complain to the competent supervisory authority about unlawful data processing.
If our processes change, we will adjust the information.