Around 50% of German e-commerce is initiated via Amazon – and the trend is rising.
PrimeUp GmbH is a leading specialist agency for Amazon and e-commerce marketing. We support manufacturers, brands and retailers to get the most out of the opportunities that Amazon offers as a sales platform. In addition to excellently optimized content in up to 9 languages and professional account management, we primarily run advertising campaigns that ensure profitable, disproportionate growth for our clients.
Our headquarters are in Hamburg. We are looking for
Junior Account Manager (m/f/d) für Amazon Marketing
Type of work: Full-time (40 hrs./week)
- You will support your team in managing our key accounts.
- You advise customers on Amazon PPC advertising opportunities and take responsibility for the corresponding budgets.
- You design, structure and optimize advertising campaigns according to our best practice processes.
- You learn the relevant success factors that make manufacturers and retailers successful on Amazon and create audits and analyses to uncover potential.
- You will deal with products and target groups of our customers and develop brand-appropriate, optimized content for the Amazon marketplace.
- You will be trained extensively for your tasks and have contact persons you can fall back on at any time.
What we expect from you
- A degree in economics, marketing and/or e-business or comparable training.
- A high degree of initiative and commitment.
- Ideally, initial experience in online retail/marketplaces and PPC advertising (theoretical or practical).
- Curiosity and desire for new, hot online marketing topics.
- A high degree of reliability and sense of responsibility, even in stressful situations.
- You are strong in dealing with numbers and creating analyses.
- Positive charisma, confident German and very good English skills. Other foreign languages would be an advantage.
- Creativity and flair in writing sales-promoting content.
- Very good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
And this is what we offer you
- A comprehensive induction in an agile team.
- A steep learning curve and the opportunity to become a rock star in what is currently the fastest-growing online marketing segment.
- Openness for your impulses and ideas within the team.
- Varied tasks and challenging customers: From StartUps to medium-sized companies to Fortune 500 global market leaders.
- Fair payment.
- Exciting development opportunities in a fast-growing startup.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your curriculum vitae, study or degree certificates and your salary expectations to:
Manuela Seidel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Feel free to contact us at +49 40 228 672 770.
We are looking forward to get to know you!