(Junior) Account Manager (m/f/d) for Amazon - Italy
Approximately 50% of German e-commerce is initiated via Amazon – and the trend is rising.
PrimeUp GmbH is a specialist agency for Amazon Marketing and Amazon Advertising. We offer support to manufacturers, brands and retailers to get the most out of the marketing opportunities Amazon offers. With years of experience in the management of performance and search engine marketing, we take pride in our competence.
We conceptualise, manage and take responsibility for Amazon advertising and product content for our clients using our in-house BuyQ® marketing technology. We monitor and optimise Amazon products and advertising campaigns around the clock to ensure success.
Our head office is in Hamburg. We are hiring several
(Junior) Account Manager for Amazon Italy
Type of work: Full-time (40 hrs./week)
- Support and consult our seller and vendor clients to scale their Amazon business, primarily on Amazon.it.
- Evaluate the quality of content and product pages, create analyses and develop concepts that increase the performance of our customers.
- Create/expand product pages under Amazon SEO aspects in Italian language.
- Coordinate the creation of international product detail pages with our content team and support Quality Assurance.
- Support our PPC team in managing sponsored products, sponsored brand ads etc. according to our best practice procedures.
- Learn to conceptualise, plan and run international DSP advertising campaigns and advise our clients on advertising on and with Amazon.
- Create audits and reportings.
- Support our business development team in identifying growth opportunities – for both potential and existing clients.
What we expect from you
- You are a digital native and familiar with the Amazon platform.
- Knowledge of online marketing and/or Amazon advertising is desirable, but not a must.
- You want to develop professionally and show a correspondingly high level of initiative and commitment.
- Curiosity about new topics. Frequent change brings you pleasure instead of frustration.
- Strong customer orientation, reliability to deliver high-quality results on time, even in stressful situations.
- You are strong in dealing with and analysing large sets of data.
- Positive charisma and work ethics.
- Fluency in Italian and English. Knowledge of German or another foreign language is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
This is what we offer
- A comprehensive on-boarding and education plan in an agile team.
- A steep learning curve and the opportunity to become an Amazon marketplace rock star.
- Varied tasks and top international clients.
- Flexible working hours, as well as options for home office.
- Personal development and growth opportunities.
- A modern workplace in Hamburg’s city centre: Access to weekly learning events, fitness club discounts, beverages from soy milk to free beer, table tennis, table football, in-house hairdresser, massages and much more (partially limited during pandemic).
If we have raised your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV, any references and salary expectations to:
We look forward to getting to know you!